Ask yourself these questions regarding Website Optimization.
How effectively does your website convert prospects into new leads and customers?
Are you converting your marketing and traffic driving efforts into business?
Are you answering the psychological and factual questions your prospects will ask before choosing to engage you?
There key elements to website optimization and effective homepage content. The website optimization we are referring to in this post addresses the concerns that ALL your website visitors will have. Whether you are a service providers and product retailers, one of the key elements to your website optimization is to quickly build trust and effectively deliver your message within a short period of time.
It’s also important to implement this conversion promoting, website optimized content quickly and effectively because we literally have a few precious moments to capture the attention of our site visitors. In today’s society of instant gratification, we need to communicate our messages quickly and effectively if we hope to compete against our vast competition.
- The first question to ask yourself when evaluating the website optimization of your content is: Are you Positioned and a Trusted Advisor or Expert in your Industry?
- Within the first 7 seconds of visiting your website, can site visitors quickly see your Unique Selling Propositions? For those of you not familiar with the term Unique Selling Propositions or USP’s, it refers to what distinguishes you or sets you apart from your competition.Examples of USP’s might be your guarantee, your years in business, a unique product or services that your competitors don’t have, a proprietary process your company performs, or a unique customer base or niche market to name a few USP differentiators.
- Within 7 seconds, have you conveyed a clear indication that you understand their Pains, Problems or Desires?
- Do you offer Social Proof that positions you as an Expert or Authority in your field?
- Ratings & Rankings
- Publications by You
- Publications about You
- Media Appearances
- Client List
- Do you have a powerful Call to Action in place? For those not familiar with this popular buzz phase, a Call to Action is just what it sounds like, it is an request for your prospects to reach out to you for additional information.The Call to Action could be as simple as driving the prospects to a phone number, or there may be a form that captures information, or you may request their contact information in exchange for complementary materials, downloads, or demos, or your Call to Action may direct your prospect directly to a initiate a transaction, make a purchase or book an appointment.
We have prepared a complimentary Website Evaluation Worksheet that will help you evaluate the effectiveness of your website optimization. If you have any questions about the contents of our worksheet or would like assistance, please call us at 800-515-9422, or use our contact form for your convenience.